The Premier Freshwater Fishing Map
- Provides exceptional coverage, clarity and detail for more than 17,000 lakes with 1’ contours that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® data
- Auto Guidance¹ technology uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate routes and show a suggested path to follow
- Coverage for more than 17,000 lakes, of which more than 150 are Garmin Elite survey lakes with up to 1’ contours
- High-resolution relief shading combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone
- The East card covers more than 11,500 HD lakes with up to 1’ contours and more than 100 Garmin Elite survey lakes
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail on the water. LakeVü g3 Ultra inland water maps provide exceptional coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics data, Auto Guidance technology¹ and high-resolution relief shading.
Auto Guidance Technology
The Auto Guidance feature¹ uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate a route and suggest a path to follow.
High-resolution Relief Shading Feature
Now with superior coverage, extended high-resolution relief shading combines color and shadows to easily find fish-holding structure, artificial reefs, underwater shelves and more. Review coverage areas.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution depth range shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
Shallow Water Shading
To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
Dynamic Lake Level
This feature allows you to adjust your maps to the lake’s current water levels, giving you a better idea of spots that are either accessible or too shallow to explore.
Unique 3-D Views
MarinerEye and FishEye views provide additional perspective both above and below the water line.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations