Ultra-thin Monitor to Complete Your Black Box System
- Ultra-thin 19" SXGA touchscreen with full 1080p video input
- Pinch-to-zoom and other touch controls for intuitive operation
- Anti-glare and bright LED backlighting
- Switch all monitors in sync to a custom preset mode with SmartMode
- Integrates sonar technologies, autopilot, connectivity, apps, engine data and more
- Small footprint — can be installed where bulkier monitors or MFDs won’t fit
The ultra-thin 19" GMM 150 completes your GPSMAP® 8500 black box system, creating the ultimate glass helm solution and custom look for your vessel.
Multi-touch Glass Helm Display
Ultra-clear SXGA touchscreen with full 1080p video input includes pinch-to-zoom and other touch controls for intuitive operation. Anti-glare and LED backlighting makes it easy to view in bright sunlight. And auto-dimming provides outstanding visibility at night.
Full System Integration
Integrates various sonar technologies, integrated autopilot, connectivity, apps, engine data and multi-media. Everything you need is at your fingertips, all on one screen.
Customise Layouts with SmartMode™
You can quickly change all screens at a helm in sync to a preset mode with the SmartMode. Switch all monitors in sync from one mode to another without manually switching each monitor separately. Fully customisable layouts, data and gauges allow you to place the information you need to see right where you want it.
Flexible Installation Options
Because of its minimal footprint, you can install the GMM 190 where other, bulkier monitors or MFDs won’t fit. The black box system and slim design of the monitor allows you to install it where space is limited, with the GPSMAP black box installed in a separate location.
Choose low-profile flush mount, or go for the ultimate in custom appearance with our exclusive flat-mount glass helm option.