Connect for a Better Drive
- Wirelessly pairs with select Garmin navigators to seamlessly share phone content with your navigator
- Access free Garmin Live Services¹ such as live traffic, live parking² and basic weather information
- Send address details from phone contacts to navigator, then easily route to the desired location
- Paired navigator displays smart notifications from your phone, including text messages, calendar reminders and app alerts
- Purchase premium Live Services in app, including photoLive traffic cameras and more
Smartphone Link makes your smartphone the best thing next to your nüvi. It creates a seamless navigation experience between your compatible nüvi, dēzl and smartphone, letting them share information and Garmin Live Services.
The Best of Both Worlds
Smartphone Link allows your navigator and smartphone to share saved and recently found locations, where you parked, and your current destination. It also links your compatible nüvi to Garmin Live Services (such as weather and fuel prices) using your smartphone's current mobile data plan¹.
Smartphone Link works with select Bluetooth-enabled devices, including nüvi 2495LMT, 2595LM, 2595LMT, 3490LMT, 3590LMT and and dēzl 760LMT². Most models require a software update (version 4.40 or later) to use the app.
Smartphone Link is a free download in the Google Play store. The download includes several Garmin Live Services, as well as premium subscription services.
Enjoy Garmin Live Services
Garmin Live Services provide the most up-to-date “live” information to your navigator using your existing mobile data plan. There’s no need for an additional data connection. Some services are included free when you connect to Smartphone Link. Others are available through subscriptions.
¹Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan's data and
²Not available in all areas. Subscriptions required.