A Powerfully Simple 3.5-inch Colour Fishfinder
- Exclusive advanced HD-ID™ sonar with or without transducer (depending on version)
- 3.5-inch diagonal colour display
- Transmit power (RMS)/(Peak-To-Peak): 300 W/2,400 W
- Frequency: 77/200 kHz included (supports 50/200 kHz)
- Quick-release tilt/swivel mount and transom/trolling motor transducer mounting kit included
The colour echo 301c is a powerful, simple-to-use fishfinder featuring a built-in advanced HD-ID sonar with or without a 77/200 kHz transducer (supports 50/200 kHz transducer, sold separately).
The bright 3.5-inch colour display is readable in sunlight. Its 2,400 W peak-to-peak power provides clear target separation and structure details down to 1,750 feet maximum¹. Smooth Scaling™ graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales, and wide viewing-cone angles (60/120 degrees) optimise performance for use in deep or shallow water.
Mount and Go
It comes ready-to-go with a quick-release tilt/swivel mount and transom/trolling transducer mount kit. So you can get right to fishing.
¹Maximum depth dependent on transducer, water, salinity, bottom type and other water conditions.