Let us be your guide in Denmark. This topgraphic map includes roads, paths, points of interest, elevation contours, elevation shading, lake charts, rivers, vegetation areas and much more, and is by far, the most detailed topographic map for your compatible Garmin GPS device.
- Offers ActiveRouting¹, which allows you to customize and specifically plan routes for the entire road and trail network. The activity-specific routing can be used in BaseCamp™ and on your compatible device.
- Displays updated topographic maps in scale of 1:25,000 for the whole country, supplied by the local geographic agency in Denmark, GST.
- Includes more than 180 marked trails, provided by the Danish Heart Foundation, to assist training on 5,000 km of long-distance biking routes.
- Offers more than 2 million searchable business/touristic points of interests, across more than 100 categories, including searchable geographic places.
- Shows digital elevation model for route profile review and planning, along with height contours in 1 meter intervals.
¹ActiveRouting supported by BaseCamp™ on Windows®/Mac® and Montana®, Monterra®, Edge® 810/1000/Explore 1000, GPSMAP® 62/64 and Oregon® 6xx/x50 series devices.