High-performance Optical Distance Measurement Sensor
- Reliable and powerful ranging and proximity sensor for drone, robot or unmanned vehicle applications
- Compact, lightweight with low power consumption
- User-configurable allows adjustment between accuracy, operating range and measurement time
- Communication via I2C and PWM
- Requires a power source and an external micro-controller running an application
When space and weight requirements are tight, the LIDAR-Lite v3 soars. It’s the ideal compact, high-performance optical distant measurement sensor solution for drone, robot or unmanned vehicle applications. Using a single chip signal processing solution along with minimal hardware, this highly configurable sensor can be used as the basic building block for applications where small size, light weight, low power consumption and high performance are important factors.
Featuring all of the core features of the popular LIDAR-Lite v2, this easy-to-use 40 meter laser-based sensor uses about 130 milliamps during an acquisition. It is user-configurable so you can adjust between accuracy, operating range and measurement time. It’s reliable, powerful ranging and it’s the proximity sensor you need.
Requires a power source and an external micro-controller running an application.