Let Garmin guide you on your next great outdoor adventure with a full coverage recreational map for Great Britain. Besides including the official Ordnance Survey (OS) 1:50,000 and 1:250,000 scale maps for all of Great Britain, it also offers on-trail guidance of the OS Detailed Path Network, available for thousands of kilometers of paths and trails in all British National Parks.
- Shows, within all British National Parks, OS Detailed Path Network, powering on-trail turn-by-turn guidance for customized routes for pedestrian and cycling activity profiles, with specific Named Trails
- Displays turn-by-turn street navigation on hundreds of thousands of kilometers of roads, with full map coverage from HERE maps
- Plans customized activity routes using ActiveRouting¹, showing routable roads and paths for walking and cycling tours within the British National Parks
- Offers thousands of different, searchable destination choices, with hundreds of thousands of searchable addresses and points of interest, including lodging, restaurants, car parks, banks, petrol stations, attractions, camp sites, trig points and more
- Provides 3-D view and elevation shading on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty
- Includes Digital Elevation Model (DEM) for route profile planning
¹Full ActiveRouting capability only with selected devices; depends on Garmin GPS device and software version.