Orienteer and reference any outdoor or recreational activity in Israel with this map, compiled using the community-generated OpenStreetMap (OSM) database.
- Includes tens of thousands of kilometers of roads, footpaths and cycling paths, including named trails with routing designed for recreational activities
- Enables Trendline™ Popularity Routing, for GPS devices that support this feature
- Provides hundreds of thousands of points of interest with popular tourist locations, including shopping, parking, places of worship, restaurants, schools and universities, gas stations, accommodations and more
- Displays hydrographic features (lakes, rivers and canals), place names, man-made areas, natural features, land use areas, international boundaries and more
- Shows mountain summits, height contours and a digital elevation model (DEM) for route profile preview using our free downloadable trip-planning software, BaseCamp™, on compatible devices
OpenStreetMap Terms and Conditions ~ Certain Garmin products include OpenStreetMap data. Garmin OpenStreetMap products are not subject to the End User License Agreement (EULA) terms, but rather are subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth below. OpenStreetMap data is copyright OpenStreetMap contributors and is subject to the Open Database license. Any rights in individual contents of the OpenStreetMap data are licensed under the Database Contents License.
No Warranty ~ Garmin OpenStreetMap products are provided to you “as is,” and you agree to use it at your own risk. Garmin and its licensors, including the licensors, service providers, channel partners and suppliers, and affiliated companies of Garmin and its licensors, make no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including but not limited to, content, quality, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, reliability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, usefulness, use or results to be obtained from the Garmin OpenStreetMap products, or that the content or server will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Garmin OpenStreetMap products are intended to be used only as a supplementary travel aid and must not be used for any purpose requiring precise measurement of direction, distance, location or topography. Garmin makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the map data in the OpenStreetMap products.