Fishfinding with Garmin ClearVü™ Scanning Sonar
- Garmin ClearVü scanning sonar provides a nearly photographic view of fish and structure under the boat
- Includes an all-in-one advanced HD-ID™ and ClearVü transducer
- 5-inch high-resolution VGA color display
- Transmit power (RMS)/(Peak-To-Peak): 500 W/4,000 W
- Includes quick-release tilt/swivel mount, transom mount and low-profile trolling motor transducer mounting kits
The echo 551dv is a premier fishfinder with an all-in-one transducer that delivers both advanced HD-ID 77/200 kHz and Garmin ClearVü scanned images simultaneously on a horizontally or vertically split screen. The images provide the clearest possible fish arch returns and nearly photographic bottom/structure details under the boat.
With its bright, crisp 5-inch high-resolution VGA color display, the echo 551dv has Smooth Scaling™ which provides smooth transitions from shallow to deep water and back again. Narrow-to-wide viewing cone angles give you a big picture well beyond the sides of your boat — from shallow water down to 2,300 feet maximum¹. Also includes sonar history rewind and 4,000 W peak-to-peak power. Quick-release tilt/swivel mount plus transom and low-profile trolling motor transducer mounts make installation a snap.
¹Maximum depth dependent on transducer, water, salinity, bottom type and other water conditions.