The Fishfinder 300C colour sounder represents excellent value for recreational anglers who fish in coastal waters and freshwater lakes.
See Fish in Bright Color
The 300C has a super-bright, high-resolution 3.5" (8.89 cm) QVGA colour display with an easy-to-use menu, plus Ultrascroll® for detailed screen updates at fast speeds. This fishfinder comes with a Dual Beam transducer, which provides excellent coverage in shallow waters.
Benefit from High Performance Sonar
The Fishfinder 300C features the high-performance sonar receiver found in most of the Garmin marine line-up.
- Power output: 150 watts (RMS) 1,200 watts (peak to peak)
- Auto Gain setting adjusts sonar sensitivity automatically
- See-Thru® technology shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Round flasher display mode
- Whiteline shows you how thick the bottom is
- 2X and 4X automatic and manual zoom
- Battery voltage indicator
- Single NMEA-0183 output
- Optional paddlewheel transducer for boat speed