A Powerfully Simple Fishfinder
- Exclusive advanced HD-ID™ sonar with or without transducer (depending on version)
- 5-inch diagonal, 16-level grayscale display
- Transmit power (RMS)/(Peak-To-Peak): 300 W/2,400 W
- Maximum depth: 1,750 feet¹
- Frequency: 77/200 kHz included (supports 50/200 kHz)
The powerful, simple-to-use echo 201 has the advanced sonar features you’d expect to find only on much higher-priced units. The built-in Garmin advanced HD-ID sonar with or without a 77/200 kHz transducer (supports a 50/200 kHz transducer, sold separately) gives you excellent target separation and fish arch definition on the crisp 5-inch, grayscale display. Its sonar transmitter with 2,400 W peak-to-peak power output dives down to a maximum depth of 1,750 feet¹ — and Smooth Scaling™ graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales.
Mount and Go
Comes ready-to-go with a quick-release tilt/swivel mount and transom/trolling transducer mount kit. So you can get right to fishing.
¹Maximum depth dependent on transducer, water, salinity, bottom type and other water conditions.