Bring Music Onboard with Meteor 300
- Bluetooth® wireless technology for music streaming and control
- Easy plug-and-play NMEA 2000® connections to your chartplotter
- 3 audio zones include a 4x50 W speaker output, 1 pre-amp output and 1 dual mono subwoofer output
- Quick access to AM/FM radio tuner media and volume
- Charges and controls your smartphone and media players
The Meteor 300 black box audio system brings music to your boat, via your Meteor compatible chartplotter (see compatible devices tab) . Providing quick access to media and volume, music from the Meteor flows to 3 audio zones from a 4x50 W speaker output, 1 pre-amp output and 1 dual mono subwoofer output. Enjoy AM/FM radio plus streaming and control of other music sources via Bluetooth.
For additional functionality and to be able to control your media from other locations on your boat, add an optional wired remote (sold separately). The Meteor Remote will also display NMEA 2000 data, such as wind direction, depth, SOG, water temperature and more. Or add a flexible docking station (sold separately) that charges and protects your mobile device from the elements when connected to the Meteor 300.