View and Control Your Chartplotter from Your Smartphone or Tablet
- View and control your compatible GPSMAP® Series combos, chartplotters¹ (see compatible devices) from an iPhone® or iPad®, or a phone or tablet using Android™
- Maintain enhanced situational awareness for the mariner
- Works on Wi-Fi® enabled Garmin devices
- Use simple permission settings to allow or block app access to multiple devices simultaneously
- Easily switch between chartplotters screen thumbnails by station with SmartMode™ on compatible chartplotters
This free app allows you to view and control your compatible Garmin chartplotter from an iPhone or iPad, or phone or tablet using Android — while providing enhanced situational awareness for the mariner. Easily switch between portrait and landscape mode to accommodate mounting preferences. Using your iPad or iPhone, you can record a movie of your chartplotter screen to share with friends and family. Download from the App Store℠ or Google Play™.
In multiple SmartMode™ compatible chartplotter installations, Garmin Helm provides thumbnail screen previews of each chartplotter screen to allow easy selection. You can even use up to 5 digital mobile devices simultaneously.
¹When used with the GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series, a Garmin Marine Wi-Fi Adapter is required (sold separately)
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.