Gain Traffic. Save Space.
- IFR-certified 250 W transponder for GTN series avionics
- Optional 1090 MHz ES broadcast technology
- Integrates with a wide range of displays
- Displays Traffic Information System (TIS-A) alerts
- Remote ident and auto standby capability
See the same radar traffic your ATC controller is watching with the GTX 33, a remote-mounted Mode S digital transponder with traffic datalink capability that also meets the European mandate for Mode S level 2 surveillance. GTX 33D adds antenna diversity to the features of the GTX 33 for improved visibility of TCAS-equipped aircraft flying above you.
Enjoy Innovative Design
GTX 33 features a solid-state design, and with no warm up time, lower power consumption and much lower heat emissions, you’ll enjoy a longer service life. It provides 250 watts nominal power output. Other features include remote ident and auto standby, plus altitude monitor with voice alerts.
GTX 33: A whole new standard in transponder utility.
Note: The GTX 33 is compatible only with the GNS 480