The widescreen nüvi 1350 has preloaded maps for North America, announces streets by name, guides you to the proper lane for navigation, offers pedestrian navigation options and calculates a more fuel-efficient route.
Know the Lane Before It’s Too Late
No more guessing which lane you need to be in to make an upcoming turn. Lane assist¹ guides you to the correct lane for an approaching turn or exit, making unfamiliar intersections and exits easy to navigate.
nüvi 1350 has an intuitive interface that greets you with 2 simple questions: “Where To?” and “View Map.” Touch the color screen to easily look up addresses and services and get voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names to your destination. It comes preloaded with detailed City Navigator® NT street maps, nearly 6 million points of interest (POIs), 2-D or 3-D maps and the speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. And with HotFix® satellite prediction, nüvi calculates your position faster to get you there quicker.
Go Beyond Navigation
Also offered on nüvi 1350 are standard nüvi features that go beyond navigation:
- enhanced pedestrian navigation capabilities
- ecoRoute™ — a green feature that calculates a more fuel-efficient route and tracks fuel usage
- travel tools — JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter, measurement converter and calculator
- “Where Am I?” emergency locator — get your exact latitude and longitude coordinates, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals, police stations, and fuel stations
- anti-theft feature Garmin Lock™
- microSD™ card slot
¹Not available at all intersections/interchanges in all areas.