An ultra-thin, pocket design, yet widescreen sat-nav with Lane Assist for help at upcoming junctions. The Garmin nüvi 1300 comes with preloaded maps for the U.K. and Ireland and ecoRoute™ to calculate a more fuel-efficient route. It is compatible with the optional cityXplorer™* download to get you around on foot or public transport, and you can even add City Guides to make the most of your time in town.
- Only 15mm thin– ideal for use in and out of the car
- Lane Assist to show you to the correct lane for upcoming junctions
- Public Transport & Pedestrian mode with optional cityXplorer download
- Optional AA City Guides for restaurant listings, attractions and more
- Garmin’s unique speed camera warnings
- nüvi announces street names before you turn – e.g. “Turn right into Dell Road”
- Add optional traffic receiver accessory for traffic avoidance
- Street-level mapping for the U.K. and Ireland
Great on the Go
nüvi 1300’s widescreen but slim pocket design means you can take it anywhere. Use to its full potential by downloading cityXplorer to navigate selected cities via trains, tubes or buses* as well as on foot. Add an AA City Guide for your chosen city to find out about all attractions and places to eat, stay and shop.
* Note: Public transport data may vary between cities
Simplicity and Safety
Supreme Route Awareness
Avoid last-minute lane changes with Lane Assist. It shows you the correct lane to be in for upcoming junctions, giving you supreme route awareness.
nüvi 1300 has a simple, intuitive menu. Just touch the screen to look up addresses and get turn-by-turn directions. nüvi announces street names before you make a turn – e.g. “Turn right into Dell Road” so you can keep your eyes on the road at all times.
Garmin has a unique, pan-European Cyclops speed camera warning system, giving real-time, reliable, and accurate alerts. nüvi 1300 has the location of fixed, average speed, mobile and temporary cameras already built in. New or moved cameras constantly are tracked and the database is updated daily.
Where Am I?
Just tap the car icon on your map screen for your exact coordinates, contact details for vehicle recovery services and directions to hospitals, police and petrol stations.
The Garmin Lock anti-theft protection system uses GPS to lock the unit to a secure location of your choice.
Traffic Alerts (optional accessory for nüvi 1300)
Add an optional traffic receiver accessory and you’ll always know what lies ahead, with subscription-free data for life. Based on Trafficmaster data, there is extensive coverage of the road network (100 percent on motorways in England, Scotland and Wales). Know how long you’ll be held up, and choose to be routed around the queues.
Extras for your Garmin
- Pedestrian & Public Transport Navigation
cityXplorer will direct you via footpaths, footbridges and more and tells you where to catch trains, buses and tubes (dependent on the city).
- Garmin ecoRoute
Choose a fuel-saving option to find the most economical route, saving both money and fuel. See the cost of the journey as you plan it and get scored for your performance with the Driving Challenge – good for identifying areas for improvement.
- Speed Cameras
Find out how Garmin’s unique speed camera alerts are so accurate
- Points of Interest
Get locations for stores, football stadiums, festivals and more.
Enhance Your Sat-nav's Features
To enhance the features of your sat-nav, you can download the latest free software updates. Some of the benefits include:
- Bluetooth compatibility – make sure your unit works with the latest handsets
- Vehicle icons - customise your unit making your journey more fun
- Voices- Download new voices for your sat-nav