Eliminate Wires Through Your Mast
- An easy-to-install solution that eliminates running wires through masts up to 15m (50 ft)
- 3-bladed propeller for accurate wind speed in lighter wind conditions
- Twin-fin design gives a stable wind angle
- Solar panel mounted on the transducer arm
- Internal solar-charged battery lasts 3 years and is easily replaced
The gWind Wireless 2 transducer offers an easy-to-install solution that eliminates running wires through masts up to 15 m (50 ft). Accurate wind signals are sent via an ANT® connection directly to a GNX™ Wind instrument or compatible Garmin GPSMAP® 8400 series or GPSMAP 7400 series chartplotters. The transducer features renowned Nexus® twin-fin technology with a 3-bladed propeller, providing accurate wind speed and a stable wind angle in lighter wind conditions. Also available in wind and sail packs (sold separately) that can be used as standalone wind systems or expanded to full network systems via NMEA 2000®.