Make your holidays and recreational activities in Switzerland even more enjoyable with the first Garmin branded topographic map for the Swiss Confederation and Principality of Liechtenstein. With specific recreational maps for summer and winter, this topographic product surpasses any previously available mapping content, and is by far, the most updated and detailed map available for your Garmin outdoor handheld devices.
- Covers the entire territories of Switzerland and Liechtenstein in 1 easy plug-and-play microSD™ card, with topographic data from the Federal Office of Topography swisstopo at a scale of 1:25,000
- Features ActiveRouting¹, which allows you to plan and customize routes using the entire road and trail network; the activity specific map display shows content in different colors for the various activities
- Displays additional topographical raster maps at a scale of 1:25,000 from the Federal Office of Topography swisstopo
- Offers a special map layer for winter activities, such as ski tours, snowshoe tours and steep slopes
- Includes more than 700 “Named Trails” for hiking, tour cycling and mountain biking trails supplied by SwitzerlandMobility and the alpin huts by Cabanes Suisses (www.schweizer-huetten.ch)
- Non-routable MTB transparent overlay with trail network provided by Singletrail
- Compatible with free BaseCamp™ software, that lets you plan trips on your computer, as well as transfer routes and waypoints from your computer to your compatible device.
¹ActiveRouting supported by BaseCamp on Windows®/Mac® and Montana®, Monterra™, Edge® 810/820/1000/Explore 820/1000, GPSMAP® 62/64 and Oregon® 6xx/x50/7xx series devices.