Get ready to climb the Eastern Alps with these high-quality raster maps that feature about 80,000 searchable, specialized points of interest (POIs), including shelters, villages, stations and mountain peaks.
- Displays high-quality 1:25,000 and 1:50,000 raster maps created by the German and Austrian Alpine Clubs; extended coverage of the BEV 1:50,000 raster maps
- Covers alpine areas in the Eastern Alps in Austria and Germany and selected areas in Italy, as well as 75 alpine club raster maps optimized for compatible devices.
- Includes the local alpine club mountain shelter directory, including photos, phone numbers and altitude.
- Offers more than 2,600 back country skiing tours throughout Germany and Austria, with a regional sorted list of starting and ending points.
- Provides extra labelling for most important alpine POI to give a perfect map overview. The labels can be switched on and off, using the user device preferences (compatible devices only).