Let Garmin guide you by foot or by two wheels in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands with this map, compiled using the community-generated OpenStreetMap (OSM) database.
- Includes more than 291,000 km of roads and more than 194,000 km of walking paths, cycling and other trail networks with routing designed for recreational activities.
- Offers more than 87,000 km of bicycle trails, 82,000 km of hiking trails and 8,000 km of MTB trails.
- Provides more than 510,000 points of interest with popular tourist locations, including more than 115,000 bus stops, 145,000 car parks, 82,000 shops, 41,000 restaurants, 11,000 bars, 9,100 hotels and other accommodation types as well as campsites, sport venues, fitness centers, marinas, parks and gardens, bus and train stations and more
- Displays hydrographic features (lakes, rivers and canals), place names, man-made areas, natural features, land use areas, international boundaries and more
- Shows digital elevation model (DEM) and height contours for route profile preview using our free downloadable trip-planning software, BaseCamp™, on compatible devices
OpenStreetMap Terms and Conditions ~ Certain Garmin products include OpenStreetMap data. Garmin OpenStreetMap products are not subject to the End User License Agreement (EULA) terms, but rather are subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth below. OpenStreetMap data is copyright OpenStreetMap contributors and is subject to the Open Database license. Any rights in individual contents of the OpenStreetMap data are licensed under the Database Contents License.
No Warranty ~ Garmin OpenStreetMap products are provided to you “as is,” and you agree to use it at your own risk. Garmin and its licensors, including the licensors, service providers, channel partners and suppliers, and affiliated companies of Garmin and its licensors, make no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including but not limited to, content, quality, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, reliability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, usefulness, use or results to be obtained from the Garmin OpenStreetMap products, or that the content or server will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Garmin OpenStreetMap products are intended to be used only as a supplementary travel aid and must not be used for any purpose requiring precise measurement of direction, distance, location or topography. Garmin makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the map data in the OpenStreetMap products.