Navigation with a Lifetime of Maps
zūmo 350LM includes maps for the whole of Europe and offers you the convenience of lifetime map updates², which gives you up-to-date mapping and the most current information about businesses like restaurants, cashpoints, hospitals and more. zūmo features an advanced navigation engine with a faster, more intuitive interface. The navigation features you'll get include:
- The easy-to-use search bar and quick type address entry which shows you only the letters possible to make a valid address
- The new Service History Log lets you record the date, mileage and type of maintenance performed on your motorcycle. Tire mileage, tire changes, tire pressure, chain cleanings, oil changes, new spark plugs - anything you can think of, zūmo will keep a record of it
- Speed limit indicator and Cyclops Speed Cameras provided by specialists, Cyclops
- Exit Services - know what you'll find when you exit the highway
- With TracBack you can ride wherever the road takes you, then navigate along that same route back to where you started
- Lane assist with junction view, realistically displays road signs and guides you to the correct lane, making unfamiliar junctions and exits easy to navigate
Rugged and Waterproof
Rugged and waterproof to IPX7¹, zūmo 350LM is built tough for bikers - by bikers. We tested it on rutted-out roads, cobblestone streets, in heavy rain and glaring sunshine and the result was always the same - zūmo kept on navigating.
Plan and Share Trips
Use BaseCamp™ to plan your next ride. You can create routes, waypoints and tracks from your computer and then transfer them to your zūmo. The "Track Draw" feature lets you trace your planned route and view elevation changes, helping you estimate the difficulty of your ride. Plan the perfect scenic route, making sure your navigator takes you through your favourite places. Even play back your trips over time and save and share your adventure.
Navigate by sight or sound
zūmo 350LM features a highly visible, sunlight-readable 4.3" (10.9 cm) touchscreen display with a simple glove-friendly interface. With a Bluetooth™-enabled helmet or headset (sold separately), you can get clear, turn-by-turn spoken directions. Also included is a motorcycle-specific mount so zūmo rides sturdy, and you ride with confidence. There's even a car mount included for automotive navigation.
¹Protected against water immersion for 30 minutes at a depth of 1 m.
¹Lifetime Maps Terms & Conditions