Advanced Navigation Meets Futuristic Projection
- Beams navigation information onto your windshield
- Provides directions, ETA, Lane Assist and more
- Offers speed, traffic and safety camera alerts*
- Works wirelessly with compatible Bluetooth®-enabled smartphones
- For use with Garmin StreetPilot™ for iPhone® or NAVIGON mobile apps
Discover the Next Generation of Navigation
The Garmin Head-Up Display (HUD) receives navigation information from your smartphone and projects it onto a transparent film on your windshield or an attached reflector lens. Get futuristic turn-by-turn directions to your destination for easy viewing while driving. HUD automatically adjusts its brightness level, so its projections are clearly visible in direct sunlight or at night.
The device offers far more navigation detail than other portable HUD systems, displaying turn indicators, distance to your next turn, current speed and speed limit and estimated time of arrival. HUD lets you know what lane to be in for your next maneuver, as well as alerts you if you exceed the speed limit. It even warns you of potential traffic delays and upcoming safety camera locations.
Why use the HUD?
Get directions from the worldwide leader in navigation beamed onto your windscreen:
- For clear, futuristic looking guidance
- For more safety as you don’t have to take your eyes off the road
- To not get lost as the navigation information is shown even during phone calls on your HUD display
- To reduce the power consumption of your phone during driving as the display isn’t needed
Set HUD Up in Seconds
Simply place the transparent film on your windshield (or use the included reflector lens), place HUD onto your vehicle’s dashboard, and pair it wirelessly with your compatible Bluetooth®-enabled iPhone, Android™ phone or Windows® Phone 8. Using Garmin StreetPilot or NAVIGON apps (purchase may be required), choose your destination and HUD will project turn-by-turn directions to get you there. An integrated USB port on the vehicle power/adapter cable even makes it easy to charge your phone while you’re on the go.
*Camera alerts not available in all areas.