Fishfinding with Garmin ClearVü™ Scanning Sonar
- Garmin ClearVü scanning sonar provides a nearly photographic view of fish and structure under the boat
- Includes all-in-one advanced HD-ID™ and ClearVü transducer
- 4-inch diagonal, 8-level gray scale display
- Transmit power (RMS)/(Peak-To-Peak): 200 W/1,600 W
- Includes quick-release tilt/swivel mount, transom mount and low-profile trolling motor transducer mounting kits
The powerfully simple 4-inch echo 151dv includes an all-in-one transducer that delivers both advanced HD-ID 77/200 kHz and Garmin ClearVü scanning sonar for a nearly photographic view of fish and structure under your boat.
View ClearVü and traditional sonar on the 8-level gray scale display and experience excellent target separation and bottom tracking with 1,600 W peak-to-peak power. Narrow-to-wide viewing cone angles give you a big picture well beyond the sides of your boat — from shallow water down to 1,600 feet maximum¹. Includes quick-release tilt/swivel mount and transom/trolling motor transducer mount kits.
¹Maximum depth dependent on transducer, water, salinity, bottom type and other water conditions.