The Fishfinder 90 combines simple operation and Garmin’s exclusive fishfinder technology into an entry-level sonar that's perfect for any vessel where space is at a premium.
Pinpoint Your Next Catch
Fishfinder 90's included dual-beam transducer provides excellent shallow-water performance, and the wide viewing angle lets you see fish even off the sides of the boat. With a clear 2" (5.08 cm) black and white display and bright backlight, the Fishfinder 90 has one of the sharpest screens for the money.
See Fish Clearly
Fishfinder 90 also offers Ultrascroll®, which refreshes the screen with lightning speed so you always see the most up-to-date information. You can manually adjust the gain or set to Auto Gain, which adjusts the level of detail you see automatically.
- Automatic display re-scaling on range change (no more vertical lines with range changes)
- Power output: 100 W (RMS), 800 W (peak to peak)
- See-Thru® technology: shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Unit remembers user settings when it is turned off
- Whiteline shows you how thick the bottom is
- 2X and 4X automatic and manual zoom
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, low battery
- Battery voltage indicator