The Golf Band That's All About Golf
- Simple, intuitive device that's all about golf
- Lightweight and comfortable with easy-to-read touchscreen display
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Know the course with distance to front, back and middle of the green as well as hazards and doglegs
- Green View with manual pin placements helps you see your target by showing the true shape and layout of the green
- Battery life: up to 12 hours in GPS mode
You love golf. It's what you do. The simple, intuitive Approach X10 GPS golf band is all about golf, too. It shows precise distances to greens and hazards on more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide. It has a convenient touchscreen display and is so lightweight and comfortable, you'll barely know it's there.
It Knows the Course
Approach X10 is a true go-anywhere golfing partner. Even if you've never played the course before, no matter where your last shot takes you, it knows where you are — and how far you are from the pin. Its high-sensitivity GPS receiver gives you the distance data you need to fire away with confidence. Plus, the crisp touchscreen display accurately shows distances to the front, back and middle of the green — even when you're under tree cover.
Green View Display
Green View display shows you the true shape and layout of the green, even if you're behind it. It's simple to manually position the pin on the screen to today's location for accurate shot selection.
Free Course Updates
With the Approach X10 GPS golf band, your purchase is an all-inclusive investment. It comes ready to go, right out of the box, with more than 41,000 preloaded courses. Plus, new courses and updates are added each year, using Garmin Express™. Best of all, these course updates are free — with no setup charges, fees or subscriptions.