- An easy-to-install solution that eliminates running internal cables through a mast
- Includes a WSI connection box that receives dedicated radio signals from the transducer
- Includes a GND™ 10 black box bridge that allows shared communication of critical NMEA 2000® data between the Nexus Network and Garmin compatible chartplotters
- Three-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air
- Twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA)
The gWind Wireless transducer not only provides incredibly accurate wind speed and direction, but it also has a barometric altimeter. This wireless transducer is an easy-to-install solution that eliminates running wires down the mast. Dedicated radio signals are sent through the included WSI connection box and GND 10 black box bridge that allows shared communication of critical NMEA 2000 data between the Nexus Network and Garmin compatible chartplotters.
Now Garmin chartplotter owners can enjoy the advantages of Nexus sail equipment and vice versa. The transducer features renowned Nexus twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller providing more accurate TWS in lighter air and more stable TWA. Optic reading provides superior accuracy and excellent linearity. The solar panel integrated on the transducer arm with internal solar-charged batteries lasts 3 years and are easily replaced. Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin chartplotters, NMEA 2000 and USB. Available in 2 bundles (sold separately).