Fishfinding with Garmin ClearVü™ Scanning Sonar
- Garmin ClearVü scanning sonar provides a nearly photographic view of fish and structure under the boat
- Includes all-in-one advanced HD-ID™ and ClearVü transducer
- 5-inch diagonal, 16-level gray scale display
- Transmit power (RMS)/(Peak-To-Peak): 300 W/2,400 W
- Includes quick-release tilt/swivel mount, transom mount and low-profile trolling motor transducer mounting kits
The powerfully simple 5-inch echo 201dv includes an all-in-one transducer that delivers both advanced HD-ID 77/200 kHz and Garmin ClearVü scanned images simultaneously on a horizontally or vertically split screen.
See excellent target separation and a nearly photographic view of fish with 2,400 W peak-to-peak power, and experience narrow-to-wide viewing cone angles that provide a clear picture down, under the boat, to 1,750 feet maximum¹. Plus, sonar history rewind and Smooth Scaling™ depth-range adjustments allow for seamless transitions from shallow to deep water and back. Includes quick-release tilt/swivel mount plus transom and low-profile trolling motor transducer mounts to make installation a snap.
¹Maximum depth dependent on transducer, water, salinity, bottom type and other water conditions.