A Powerfully Simple Fishfinder
- Exclusive advanced HD-ID™ dual-beam sonar with transducer
- 4-inch diagonal, 8-level gray scale display
- Transmit power (RMS)/(Peak-To-Peak): 200 W/1,600 W
- Maximum depth: 1,600 feet¹
- Frequency: 77/200 kHz included (supports 50/200 kHz)
The powerful, simple-to-use echo 151 delivers the technology you need to catch more fish. The built-in Garmin advanced HD-ID dual-beam sonar with a 77/200 kHz transducer (supports a 50/200 kHz transducer, sold separately) gives you excellent target separation and bottom tracking on the crisp 4-inch, 256x160 pixel gray-scale display. Its 1,600 W peak-to-peak power reaches down to 1,600 feet maximum¹, and the wide viewing cone angles (60/120 degrees) give you a big picture well beyond the sides of your boat — even in shallow water.
Mount and Go
It comes ready-to-go with a quick-release tilt/swivel mount and transom/trolling transducer mount kit. So you can get right to fishing.
¹Maximum depth dependent on transducer, water, salinity, bottom type and other water conditions.