The Premier Freshwater Fishing Map
- Coverage on more than 17,000 total lakes, of which 13,000 are HD maps with up to 1' contours to provide a clearer view of the lake bottom to catch more fish and navigate with confidence, and more than 700 are MaxDef maps with an unprecedented level of detail in Garmin maps, including sonar imagery and photos of notable spots above and below the water
- Auto Guidance feature shows a suggested route to a destination¹
- High-resolution Relief Shading makes it easier to see contours and find fish holding structure
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Shallow Water Shading lets you input and shade a minimum depth to help you avoid running aground
- Unique 3D views like MarinerEye and FishEye provide additional perspective both above and below the water line
- High-resolution satellite imagery for superior situational awareness
- Includes Fishing Hot Spots® Pro for Garmin with fish attractors, road beds, brush piles, submerged structures, vegetation, weed coverage, and much more
Auto Guidance¹ (13,000 HD Lakes)
Auto Guidance directs you to your hot spots by creating a suggested route on screen for your boat that seeks to avoid shallow water and other charted obstructions.
High Resolution Relief Shading (13,000 HD Lakes)
High Resolution Relief Shading adds visual depth to the 2D map making it easier to interpret contours and find fish holding structure.
Depth Range Shading (13,000 HD Lakes)
Displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
Dynamic Lake Level (13,000 HD Lakes)
Allows you to adjust your maps to the lake’s current water levels giving you a better idea of spots that are either accessible or too shallow to explore.
FishEye View (13,000 HD Lakes)
Underwater perspective shows 3D representation of lake bottom and contours as seen from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for customized view.
MarinersEye View (13,000 HD Lakes)
Provides a 3D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
Sonar Imagery (700+ MaxDef Lakes)
Shows a nearly photographic view of the bottom, as if all the water had been drained away.
Surface and Side Scan Photos (700+ MaxDef Lakes)
Gives you a clear visual reference of notable spots above and structure below the surface of the water.
Fishing Hot Spots® Pro for Garmin
Quickly spot submerged structures, vegetation and weed coverage, artificial habitat locations, submerged road beds and more.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation practices.
Not all chart features will display on all devices, particularly legacy devices. As engineering enhancements are ongoing, new features may not display on such legacy products, as well. Check for software updates.
Some BlueChart products may contain C-MAP data. ©C-MAP. All rights reserved.