The eTrex Vista® C is Garmin's exciting, pocket-size handheld that brings color, automatic routing, longer battery life, plus more to our popular-selling eTrex Vista. You won’t miss a thing when you take this colorful, lightweight, easy-to-use handheld out hiking, biking, boating or even geocaching. The eTrex Vista C along with the eTrex Legend C are Garmin's smallest, least expensive products to combine a color TFT display and advanced GPS routing capabilities in a water resistant design.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love the latest improvements made to the eTrex Vista C:
- Barometric altimeter provides extremely accurate elevation for hikers and climbers
- Electronic compass so you can get a heading when standing still
- 256-color, sunlight-readable display makes it easy to distinguish map details and see where you’re going
- Automatic route generation, off-route recalculation, turn-by-turn directions with alert tones, and icon-driven menus for finding points of interest (when combined with Garmin’s optional MapSource® CDs) navigate you safely to your destination*
- Longer battery life for more hours of outdoor enjoyment
- Mini USB port for fast, convenient download of map data from our entire library of optional MapSource CDs using a PC
Of course the eTrex Vista C still includes those popular features that users have come to love and expect in the eTrex product line, such as a compact, lightweight, water resistant design and user-friendly interface. It is WAAS-enabled, and like all eTrex units, the primary controls are oriented on the side of the unit, so the user can conveniently operate it with one hand. Also, an innovative rocker switch is located on the face of the unit that enables the user to input data easily, scroll through menus, or pan the map page.
*When Using City Navigator® data, unit has limited memory space for mapping.