Garmin, the leader in GPS navigation, has partnered with Toshiba, the world's laptop expert, to deliver full-featured navigation software to your GPS-enabled compatible Toshiba laptop. If you recently purchased a Toshiba laptop that came preloaded with Garmin Mobile PC, you can download a backup of this software from this web page.
Reinstall Garmin Mobile PC
If you accidentally deleted the Garmin Mobile PC software that was preloaded on your Toshiba laptop, follow the steps below to reinstall.
1) Click the Recovery Software link on the right-hand side of this page, and follow the prompts.
2) When asked, enter the product key that was included with your Toshiba laptop packaging. Note – if you receive the message: "Can't unlock maps for UnitID xxxxx", please request a new product key.
3) Should you need additional assistance, please contact Product Support.
Navigate with Your Laptop
Garmin Mobile PC turns your laptop into a full-featured navigator:
- Route planning and turn-by-turn spoken directions
- Automatic corrections if you stray off course
- Searchable listings for hotels, ATMs, restaurants, shopping and more
- Nearly 6 million points of interest across North America
- Easy access to fuel and hotel prices, flight info, weather and more with Garmin Online™*
*Internet connection required for Garmin Online; not all features available in all areas.