The Fishfinder 160C is a rugged, affordable color sounder for recreational anglers who fish primarily in freshwater lakes.
See Fish In Bright Color
Fish returns and bottom information are clearly shown on the bright, 3.2" (8.13 cm) sunlight-readable color display, making it easier for you to scope out your fishing grounds.
Pinpoint Your Next Catch
Fishfinder 160C's included dual-beam transducer provides excellent shallow-water performance, and the wide viewing angle lets you see fish even off the sides of the boat. The 160C also offers Ultrascroll®, which refreshes the screen with lightning speed so you always see the most up-to-date information. You can manually adjust the gain or set to Auto Gain, which adjusts the level of detail you see automatically.
- Automatic display re-scaling on range change (no more vertical lines with range changes)
- Power output: 150 W (RMS), 1200 W (peak to peak)
- See-Thru® technology shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Remembers user settings when turned off
- Whiteline shows you how thick the bottom is
- 2X and 4X automatic and manual zoom
- Alarms available for fish size, shallow water, deep water and low battery
- Battery voltage indicator
- NMEA output