Take your ride to the next level with Edge 305, Garmin's GPS-enabled personal trainer and cycle computer. With a wireless heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor, Edge 305 will help you achieve your personal best.
Get the Data You Need
Rugged, lightweight Edge attaches easily to the stem or handlebars of your bike with the included bike mount. Just turn it on, acquire GPS satellites and go. Edge 305 automatically measures your speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, and records this data for your review. For extra-precise climb and descent data, Edge 305 also incorporates a barometric altimeter to pinpoint changes in elevation.
Other Edge features:
- Easy to install; no calibration required. Just snap it into the bike mount and go.
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver tracks your position even in tree cover and canyons, making it extremely reliable for distance and speed information.
- Virtual Partner® lets you race a virtual competitor over a specified distance and speed.
- Courses let you race against a previously recorded workout, so you can compare your current and past performances over the same ride.
- Auto Pause® pauses the timer when you slow down or stop and resumes when you speed up again, so you can focus on your ride.
- Auto Lap® automatically starts a new lap each time you pass a specified location or travel a preset distance.
Measure Your Heart Rate and Cadence
Edge 305 comes packaged with a heart rate monitor, speed/cadence sensor, or both. These wireless sensors use ANT+® technology to send valuable workout data to the Edge.
- Edge 305 + heart rate — measure your heart rate and track your heart rate zone with the lightweight, comfortable heart rate strap. Don't worry about cross-talk; ANT+® technology eliminates interference from other heart rate monitors.
- Edge 305 + cadence — monitor your pedaling cadence and wheel speed as you ride with the self-calibrating, wireless speed/cadence sensor that attaches securely to your bike. You can even use it to train indoors because the sensor attaches to your rear wheel.
Track Your Progress
As an added benefit, you can plan, analyze and store data from your workouts through our online community, Garmin Connect™. Conveniently upload your data to Garmin Connect for an in-depth analysis of your workouts, online mapping and route sharing that will take your training to the next level.
Edge 305: Give your training the Edge