High-performance Optical Distant Measurement Sensor
- Compact, lightweight, power-efficient ranging and proximity sensor with sturdy IPX7-rated housing for drone, robot or unmanned vehicle applications
- Easy-to-use 40 meter laser-based sensor offers greater than 1 kHz measurement speed up to 10 meter distances — and improved accuracy at all distances
- User configurability allows adjustment between accuracy, operating range and measurement time
- Communicates via I2C and PW
- Low power consumption; requires less than 85 milliamps during acquisition
LIDAR-Lite v3HP is the ideal high-performance optical ranging solution for drone, robot or unmanned vehicle applications. The sensor is housed in a durable, IPX7-rated housing and includes all the core features and user configurability of the popular LIDAR-Lite v3. This easy-to-use 40 meter laser-based sensor is ideal for use in outdoor or harsh operating environments. Updates to our proprietary signal processing approach and hardware improvements have resulted in a sensor with improved performance and accuracy, making it the best choice for applications where a high-performance, rugged ranging sensor is required.
Requires a power source and an external micro-controller running an application.