Free Mobile App for Your Subscription-Free Garmin eLog compliant ELD
- When paired with your Garmin eLog™ compliant ELD, the app logs daily HOS; keep track, review, and certify your work for the day
- Keeps track of On-Duty Hours; easily view remaining hours to avoid violations
- Stores ELD records securely on your compatible smartphone¹, accessible for inspection via the Garmin eLog’s USB port or via FMCSA web services over Bluetooth®
- Manage multiple trailers and shipments during your work day
- Compatible with your Android™ or iPhone® smartphone¹ or tablet to complete the ELD compliance solution; select Garmin dēzl™ navigators have the app pre-installed and do not require a mobile device to complete the ELD solution
Download the free, simple Garmin eLog app to your compatible smartphone or tablet¹, and complete your compliance solution with the Garmin eLog compliant ELD (FMCSA-registered electronic logging device). Select Garmin dēzl™ navigators have the Garmin eLog™ app pre-installed and do not require a smartphone or tablet to complete the ELD solution.
The Garmin eLog compliant ELD accurately records and tracks your driving data automatically and then securely stores it locally to your smartphone, never in the cloud. Adding the free Garmin eLog app allows your records to be wirelessly transferred to your compatible smartphone¹ for viewing by you anytime.
¹Requires GPS and Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone, sold separately.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license. iPhone® is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.