Make Every Shot Count
- First live-fire mobile trapshooting trainer captures every shot, provides immediate feedback and keeps score on its shooting glove-friendly, 5” sunlight-readable touchscreen display
- Use up to 10 profiles to analyze shot position relative to clay, reaction time and clay distance for both hits and misses to help improve your accuracy
- Supports American Trap Singles and Handicap as well as an Upland Mode, allowing both trapshooters and upland hunters of all skill levels to gain valuable insight into their strengths and weaknesses
- Pair with the Xero® S app to review scores, see performance metrics, track historical tendencies and more
- Up to 8 rounds (2.5 hours) of battery life per charge
Get the Most out of Every Shot
Work to improve your accuracy with the rugged Xero S1 trapshooting trainer. Designed for trapshooters and upland hunters alike, it’s the first live-fire trainer that provides instant feedback and keeps score for every shot you take. With Xero S1, you can review detailed information, such as shot position and reaction time, immediately after each shot on its 5” color touchscreen display. Use the Xero S app to review your shooting scores and performance metrics organized by event, location and station.
This is the mobile live-fire trainer that will stand by your side no matter the weather. Xero S1 comes with its own tripod and can also be mounted on any standard tripod. Its water-resistant polycarbonate housing makes it suitable for just about any environment.
Capture every detail of every shot you take, and receive instant feedback on a sunlight-readable 5” color touchscreen that is shooting glove-friendly.
Regardless of whether you hit or miss the clay, you will know your timing and measured accuracy. Xero S1 provides immediate feedback for every shot, including shot location relative to clay, how far away the clay was at trigger pull, shot velocity and reaction time. If you miss, Xero S1 will indicate where you missed the clay and by how far.
Xero S1 automatically keeps score of every hit and miss. Sync your stats to the Xero S app, and review a detailed history of your hits and misses, performance metrics, scores and shooting tendencies based on date or location. This lets you learn exactly how to work to improve your wing or trapshooting ability.
Not Just for Trapshooters
Now upland hunters can keep their skills sharp in the off-season. Use the precision of the Xero S1 trapshooting trainer to optimize your shotgun’s performance, help reduce wound loss and improve overall shot placement.
Multiple Operation Modes
Different device modes enable Xero S1 to be used for silent data collection in sanctioned shooting events and trap league competitions or offer real-time feedback when you want to practice. You can compete against your friends in the clay challenge game or learn how to optimize your shotgun/choke/shot combination to improve your upland skills.