It's easy to see where you're going with the nüvi 1450. Its 5-inch touchscreen display allows you to view map detail, driving directions, photos and more in bright, brilliant color. With its big, bold display, you won't miss a thing.
Know the Lane Before It’s Too Late
No more guessing which lane you need to be in to make an upcoming turn. Lane assist with junction view guides you to the correct lane for an approaching turn or exit, making unfamiliar intersections and exits easy to navigate. It realistically displays road signs and junctions on your route along with arrows that indicate the proper lane for navigation. Lane assist with junction view is available in select metropolitan cities.
nüvi 1450 has an intuitive interface that greets you with 2 simple questions: “Where To?” and “View Map.” Touch the color screen to easily look up addresses and services and get voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names to your destination. It comes preloaded with detailed City Navigator® NT street maps, nearly 6 million points of interest (POIs), 2-D or 3-D maps and the speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe. And with HotFix® satellite prediction, nüvi calculates your position faster to get you there quicker.
Go Beyond Navigation
Also offered on nüvi 1450 are standard nüvi features that go beyond navigation:
- enhanced pedestrian navigation capabilities
- ecoRoute™ — a green feature that calculates a more fuel-efficient route and tracks fuel usage
- travel tools — JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter, measurement converter and calculator
- “Where Am I?” emergency locator — get your exact latitude and longitude coordinates, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals, police stations, and fuel stations
- anti-theft feature Garmin Lock™
- microSD™ card slot