Get ready to roam across the British islands or orienteer and reference any outdoor or recreational activity in the U.K. and Ireland with this map, compiled using the community-generated OpenStreetMap (OSM) database.
- Includes more than 675,000 km of roads and more than 355,000 km of walking paths, cycling and other trail networks with routing designed for recreational activities.
- Offers more than 56,000 km of selectable named bicycle trails, 45,000 km of named hiking trails and 6,700 km of MTB trails.
- Provides more than 875,000 points of interest with popular tourist locations, including restaurants, bars, shops, car parks and hotels and other accommodation types as well as campsites, sport venues, fitness centers, marinas, parks and gardens, bus stops, bus and train stations and more
- Displays hydrographic features (lakes, rivers and canals), place names, man-made areas, natural features, land use areas, international boundaries and more
- Shows mountain summits, height contours in 20 meter intervals and a digital elevation model (DEM) for route profile preview using our free downloadable trip-planning software, BaseCamp™, on compatible devices
OpenStreetMap Terms and Conditions ~ Certain Garmin products include OpenStreetMap data. Garmin OpenStreetMap products are not subject to the End User License Agreement (EULA) terms, but rather are subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth below. OpenStreetMap data is copyright OpenStreetMap contributors and is subject to the Open Database license. Any rights in individual contents of the OpenStreetMap data are licensed under the Database Contents License.
No Warranty ~ Garmin OpenStreetMap products are provided to you “as is,” and you agree to use it at your own risk. Garmin and its licensors, including the licensors, service providers, channel partners and suppliers, and affiliated companies of Garmin and its licensors, make no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including but not limited to, content, quality, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, reliability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, usefulness, use or results to be obtained from the Garmin OpenStreetMap products, or that the content or server will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Garmin OpenStreetMap products are intended to be used only as a supplementary travel aid and must not be used for any purpose requiring precise measurement of direction, distance, location or topography. Garmin makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the map data in the OpenStreetMap products.