Compact, Discreet Dash Cam with an Extra-wide View in 1440p HD
- Extra-wide 180-degree field of view captures crisp 1440p footage and Garmin Clarity™ HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves footage of incidents
- Dash Cam Auto Sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive™ app
- Voice control¹ allows you to easily save a video or picture, start/stop audio recording or start/stop the Travelapse™ video capture feature
- Driver alerts include forward collision, lane departure warnings² and “Go” alerts to enhance driver awareness; receive notifications for nearby red light camera and speed cameras³
- Requires 8GB microSD™ card, Class-10 or faster (not included)
Control with Your Voice
Control your dash cam with your voice. Just say “OK, Garmin” to save a video or still picture, start/stop audio recording, or start/stop the Travelapse video capture feature.
Capture the Scene
With an extra-wide 180-degree field of view, this dash cam captures more of the environment — including cross traffic — and includes detailed time and GPS location data, pinpointing exactly where and when events occurred. It records nonstop in a continuous loop. Play back the footage right on the dash cam display — or review on your phone using the Garmin Drive app.
Dash Cam Auto Sync
Dash Cam Auto Sync wirelessly connects up to four Garmin Dash Cams at the front, back and sides of your vehicle to provide virtually complete 360° coverage. If you save a video on one dash cam, the others will also save it. Use the Garmin Drive app on your smartphone to create a “picture-in-picture” video from any two perspectives at the same time. This makes it easy to share videos with friends, insurance agencies or legal authorities.
Drive with Increased Awareness
Driver alerts encourage safer driving. Forward collision, lane departure and a “Go” alerts work to enhance your driver awareness. Receive alerts for nearby red light camera and speed cameras³.
Share the Drive with Travelapse
The Travelapse feature provides an easy and fun way to record and share your adventures by condensing hours of driving into minutes of highlights.
Extra USB Support
The included dual USB power adapter maintains the ability to charge your phones or other accessories while powering your dash cam. Also included are two power cable options to allow for upward or downward cable routing.
Protection When Parked
Parking mode monitors your car’s surroundings while your car is parked, and the engine is not running. It automatically begins recording if motion is detected (requires parking mode cable, sold separately; professional installation recommended).
Built-in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi®
Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi make it easy to wirelessly view, edit and share captured media using the Garmin Drive app.
¹Voice control is available for English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Swedish
²Certain conditions may impair the warning function; visit Garmin.com/warnings for details
³Red light and speed camera warnings are not available in all regions. Learn more about purchasing a maintained subscription
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.