Advanced Coastal Charts
- Industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated coastal charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® content
- Auto Guidance¹ technology quickly calculates a suggested route by using your desired depth and overhead clearance
- Includes Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1’ contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts
- To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, the Shallow Water Shading feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail when you’re on the water. BlueChart g3 coastal charts provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics content.
Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and get a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth¹.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
Shallow Water Shading
To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
BlueChart g3 charts feature 1’ contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation practices. Auto Guidance is not included in preloaded BlueChart g3 for ECHOMAP™ Plus series chartplotters
Some BlueChart products may contain C-MAP data. ©C-MAP. All rights reserved.