The Premier Freshwater Fishing Map
- Exceptional coverage, clarity and detail for more than 17,000 lakes with 1’ contours that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® data
- Auto Guidance¹ technology quickly calculates a suggested route by using your boat's dimensions
- Certain coverage areas offer high-resolution relief shading, which combines color and shadows for a clearer bottom profile
- Coverage for more than 17,000 total lakes, of which 13,000 have up to 1’ contours
- 145+ Garmin Elite survey lakes, surveyed by our own fleet
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail on the water. LakeVü g3 Ultra inland water maps provide exceptional coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics content.
Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and get a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth1
High-resolution Relief Shading
Now with superior coverage, extended high-resolution relief shading combines color and shadows to easily find fish-holding structure, artificial reefs, underwater shelves and more. View coverage areas.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution depth range shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
Shallow Water Shading
To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
Dynamic Lake Level
This feature allows you to adjust your maps to the lake’s current water levels, giving you a better idea of spots that are either accessible or too shallow to explore.
Sonar imagery shows a nearly photographic view of the bottom, as if all the water had been drained away.
This underwater perspective shows 3-D representation of lake bottom and contours as seen from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for a customized view.
This view provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
Surface and Side Scan Photos
These photos give you a clear visual reference of notable spots above and structure below the surface of the water.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations