Marine Handheld GPS Preloaded with BlueChart® g3 Coastal Charts
- Water-resistant, floating design, sunlight-readable 3” display and button operation provide ease of use on the water
- Stream boat data from compatible chartplotters and instruments to consolidate your marine system information
- Preloaded BlueChart g3 coastal charts include the best of Garmin and Navionics® data
- Functions as a remote control for convenient operation of your Garmin Autopilot and select FUSION® marine products
- Adjustable GPS filter smooths speed and heading indications as you cross swells
- Pair with your compatible smartphone to receive smart notifications
Cast off confidently with the GPSMAP 86sc handheld. Whether you’re out for a day of fishing, sailing or cruising, you’ll gain peace of mind that comes from having a backup navigator. This premium handheld floats and has a sunlight-readable 3” color display. Plus, wireless connectivity makes it a virtual extension of your onboard marine system, giving you added awareness and convenience.
Connect with Your Boat
Sync GPSMAP 86sc with compatible Garmin chartplotters and instruments, and you’ll see real-time boat data displayed right on your handheld. Plus, it can serve as a remote control for convenient operation of your Garmin autopilot and select FUSION marine products. And when you’re underway, an adjustable GPS filter smooths speed and heading indications over swells for more accurate tracking.
BlueChart g3 Charts
GPSMAP 86sc comes preloaded with BlueChart g3 coastal charts, giving you industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics data. Detailed contours allow you to see 1’ contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Stay in Touch
Get smart notifications right on your GPSMAP 86sc handheld when you pair it with your compatible smartphone. You can also sync GPSMAP 86sc with the Garmin Explore™ website for cloud management of your favorite waypoints, tracks and routes. GPSMAP 86sc offers Wi-Fi® connectivity, ANT+® technology and BLUETOOTH® wireless technology for easy wireless updates and connections. And for longer voyages, its internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 40 hours of battery life in standard mode and up to 200 hours in expedition mode¹.
¹Battery life may vary depending on usage; battery is user-replaceable
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.