Connect for a Better Drive
- Use this app with Garmin Speak™ devices for access to Amazon Alexa technology or use this app with select Garmin navigators to share phone content with your navigator
- When paired with a compatible navigator, access real-time services such as live traffic, basic weather and live parking¹
- photoLive traffic cameras (where available) let you look up live photos from more than 10,000 traffic cameras to see traffic and weather conditions
- Send address from phone to Garmin navigator, then easily route to the desired location
- Paired navigator displays smart notifications from your phone, including text messages, calendar reminders and app alerts
The Garmin Drive app is our simple automotive connectivity solution that allows your compatible Garmin navigator to wirelessly pair with your smartphone via BLUETOOTH® technology. Once connected, you can access a wide range of “live” information services and have access to many additional features that help simplify your drive.
Avoid traffic delays, and find timesaving detours to help keep you on your way.
Save time, and take the stress out of parking. View helpful parking information — including pricing and availability trends for on-street public parking — as you approach your destination.
photoLive Traffic Cameras
Look up live photos from more than 10,000 traffic cameras to see traffic and weather conditions.
View detailed forecasts, current conditions and animated radar images, plus receive severe weather alerts.
Send locations and online search results from your phone to your compatible Garmin navigator, and navigate there.
Receive smart notifications from your phone right on your navigation display. View text messages, calendar reminders and other alerts from your favorite apps while your phone remains safely stowed away as you drive.
Bring Alexa to your Vehicle
If you own a Garmin Speak device, you can use your smartphone's data and connect via Bluetooth or AUX to enable Amazon Alexa to stream audio through your vehicle’s speakers.
¹Parking data is available for most city centers; for coverage details, visit parkopedia.com
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.