Group Ride Range
Range performance varies based on terrain and other line-of-sight limitations. Here are some examples of typical performance:
Garmin Off-road Collection
Make the most of your off-road experience by outfitting your vehicle with robust powersport products built for riding over rough terrain. Check out the whole collection:
- Roam the unknown, and keep your crew together with the Tread™ powersport navigator with Group Ride Radio
- Easily see around your vehicle with the BC™ 40 wireless camera with tube mount
- Control 12-volt accessories from your smartphone or navigation display when paired with the Garmin PowerSwitch™ digital switch box
- Get two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather via an inReach® Mini satellite communicator
- Get extended radio performance over longer distances with this external VHF long-range antenna with tube mount kit
- Access live weather, smartphone messages and other live information by using the Tread™ app to wirelessly sync your smartphone to your Tread navigator
- Plan, navigate and share your journeys from anywhere with Garmin Explore™
Tread Features in Action
Get in the garage with Garmin to learn about the rugged Tread powersport navigator designed for use on ATVs, UTVs and side-by-sides. This in-depth video discusses the most useful features of the Tread product and explains other Garmin products designed for use during off-road adventures.
Do I need a license with the FCC in order to operate this radio?
No. The Tread product uses MURS (Multi-Use-Radio-Service) for radio technology, which means that you do not have to file a license with the FCC in order to use this product.
View tutorial videos and get more in-depth product information on the Support Center.