The nüvi 2450 features a large 5-inch screen and speaks street names. It includes maps for the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Know the Lane Before It’s Too Late
No more guessing which lane you need to be in to make an upcoming turn. Lane assist¹ with junction view guides you to the correct lane for an approaching turn or exit, making unfamiliar intersections and exits easy to navigate. It realistically displays road signs and junctions on your route along with arrows that indicate the proper lane for navigation.
nüvi 2450 has an intuitive interface that greets you with 2 simple questions: "Where To?" and "View Map." Touch the color screen to easily look up addresses and services and get voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names to your destination. It comes preloaded with detailed City Navigator® NT street maps for the U.S., Canada and Mexico with nearly 6 million points of interest (POIs) including stores, restaurants, hotels, entertainment venues, gas stations, and ATMs, and speed limits for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe. And with HotFix® satellite prediction, nüvi calculates your position faster to get you there quicker.
Go Beyond Navigation
Also offered on nüvi 3790LMT are standard nüvi features that go beyond navigation:
- nüRoute™ Technology — trafficTrends™ and myTrends™ to better predict your estimated time of arrival and improve your routes
- enhanced pedestrian navigation capabilities
- ecoRoute™ — a green feature that calculates a more fuel-efficient route and tracks fuel usage
- travel tools — JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter, measurement converter and calculator
- “Where Am I?” emergency locator — get your exact latitude and longitude coordinates, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals, police stations, and fuel stations
- anti-theft feature Garmin Lock™
- microSD™ card slot
- Garmin Locate™ — automatically marks position when removed from windshield mount
¹Not available at all intersections/interchanges in all areas.