The Fishfinder 140 combines a 4" (10.16 cm) grayscale display and Garmin’s exclusive fishfinder technology into an entry-level sonar that's perfect for any vessel where space is at a premium.
Pinpoint Your Next Catch
Fishfinder 140's included dual-beam transducer provides excellent shallow-water performance, and the wide viewing angle lets you see fish even off the sides of the boat. With an easy-to-read grayscale display and backlight, the Fishfinder 140 has one of the sharpest screens for the money.
See Fish Clearly
Fishfinder 140 also offers Ultrascroll®, which refreshes the screen with lightning speed so you always see the most up-to-date information. You manually can adjust the gain or set to Auto Gain, which adjusts the level of detail you see automatically.
- Automatic display re-scaling on range change (no more vertical lines with range changes)
- Power output: 100 W (RMS), 800 W (peak to peak)
- See-Thru® technology: shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Automatic backup of settings: unit remembers user settings when it's turned off
- Whiteline shows you how thick the bottom is
- 2X and 4X automatic and manual zoom
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, low battery
- Battery voltage indicator