Orienteer and reference any outdoor or recreational activity in Southern Africa with this map, compiled using the community-generated OpenStreetMap (OSM) database.
- Includes more than 1.2 million km of roads and more than 675,000 km of path and trail network with routing designed for recreational activities and named trail selection options.
- Trendline™ Popularity Routing included for the country of South Africa for GPS devices compatible with this feature.
- Also for South Africa only, comprises an additional transparent layer for farm and property boundaries, which can be independently activated or deactivated via the GPS map settings.
- Offers more than 682,000 points of interest database with popular tourist destinations, including restaurants, bars, hotels, car parks, campsites, banks and more.
- Displays hydrographic features, place names, man-made areas, natural features, land use areas, international boundaries and more.
- Shows mountain summits, height contours and digital elevation model (DEM) for route profile preview using our free downloadable trip-planning software, BaseCamp™.
OpenStreetMap Terms and Conditions ~ Certain Garmin products include OpenStreetMap data. Garmin OpenStreetMap products are not subject to the End User License Agreement (EULA) terms, but rather are subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth below. OpenStreetMap data is copyright OpenStreetMap contributors and is subject to the Open Database license. Any rights in individual contents of the OpenStreetMap data are licensed under the Database Contents License.
No Warranty ~ Garmin OpenStreetMap products are provided to you “as is,” and you agree to use it at your own risk. Garmin and its licensors, including the licensors, service providers, channel partners and suppliers, and affiliated companies of Garmin and its licensors, make no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including but not limited to, content, quality, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, reliability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, usefulness, use or results to be obtained from the Garmin OpenStreetMap products, or that the content or server will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Garmin OpenStreetMap products are intended to be used only as a supplementary travel aid and must not be used for any purpose requiring precise measurement of direction, distance, location or topography. Garmin makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the map data in the OpenStreetMap products.