Customize your ride with zūmo 500 — the rugged motorcycle navigator that's born to ride. This regionalized zūmo version is preloaded with maps for one region of Europe. Designed by bikers, zūmo 500 ’s motorcycle-friendly features make it easy to operate while in the saddle.
Enjoy Bike-Friendly Design
Durable and dependable, zūmo 500 is built for motorcycles:
- Glove-friendly touchscreen with left-handed controls makes it easy to operate
- High brightness, sunlight-readable, UV-resistant display makes it easy to view your screen
- Motorcycle console for trip information, including fuel gauge to warn you when its time to fill up
- Motorcycle mount with universal mounting hardware so you can mount it anywhere
- Included motorcycle and automotive mount (with integrated speaker) for riding or driving
- Custom caps available in a variety of colors to reflect your style
- Vibration-tested, waterproof and built with fuel-resistant plastics to withstand the elements
Navigate the Open Road
zūmo 500 comes ready to go right out of the box with preloaded City Navigator® NT street maps for one region of Europe. These maps include a hefty points of interest (POIs) database, featuring motels, restaurants, fuel, ATMs and more. Simply enter a destination, and zūmo takes you there with turn-by-turn voice prompts. In addition, zūmo accepts customized points of interest such as school zones and safety cameras and lets you set proximity alerts to warn you of upcoming POIs. The 500 also comes with a rechargeable, removable lithium-ion battery a for trip planning or use on foot, and even accepts additional maps.
Add Optional Traffic
To help you stay ahead of traffic , zūmo can receive optional TMC traffic alerts (in select cities) when used with a compatible traffic receiver. Simply press a button on the screen, and zūmo recalculates your route to avoid traffic tie-ups.
Talk and Listen Wirelessly
With zūmo 500’s Bluetooth® wireless technology, you can talk on the phone safely without removing your gloves or helmet. Connect zūmo to your Bluetooth-enabled headset/helmet and cell phone to make and receive hands-free calls. You can even make phone calls to POIs through zūmo’s Bluetooth interface. In addition, zūmo transmits navigation voice prompts to your headset so you can listen wirelessly.
Plan Your Trips and Share Your Rides
zūmo 500 makes it easy to plan your next trip and share routes with your riding buddies. Plan trips on your computer before you start: search for food and fuel stops and local attractions. Then, transfer your route to zūmo and go.
At the end of the day, share your favorite places and rides with other zūmo riders, and review your travels in Google™ Earth. SD card expansion makes it easy for storage and route sharing. Download routes to share with your riding buddies — even load mp3 files to your unit to enjoy tunes on the road. In addition, JPEG Picture Viewer lets you share photos of your adventures with friends and family.
zūmo 500: The navigator that's born to ride.